You’ve probably heard so much about SEO that it’s possible you are wondering, what really is SEO or Search Engine Optimization? SEO is the process of improving the visibility of a website, landing page, or blog on a search engine results page (SERP), like Google. The concept is simple; the easier it is to find your website online, the more traffic your site will generate. When you attract the right traffic, it can help generate more leads which should result in sales.
While the concept is simple in how it works, the actual process of search engine optimization is fairly complex and tedious. Often, it will require technical and business decisions to be made by multiple departments within an organization. More importantly, the team involved with managing SEO for your website must be up to date on the latest industry trends and have proven expertise in the technical aspects of optimizing for the highest results.
Quality website design, well written content and user engagement are just a few elements that go into a well-planned Search Engine Optimization plan. As users, we don’t necessarily realize how many changes Google and other search engines continually make to their algorithms. Search engine ranking algorithms ultimately determine where a site ranks; so, being able to fully understand how they are created and staying on top of all the changes, is a crucial part of SEO. This is where 4Site Media excels.
When you engage the SEO professionals at 4Site Media, we break down your company’s SEO plan into 5 important parts:
- Industry Research: Our goal is to ensure that your digital marketing is ahead of the pack! Our team conducts detailed business research, competitor analysis, current state assessment, and keyword searching.
- Strategic Planning: There is no one-size-fits-all plan when it comes to SEO. We work closely with you to make crucial decisions on how to handle content, build links to the website, manage social media presence and technical implementation strategies.
- On-Site & Off-Site Implementation: It’s important that your digital marketing efforts are working, both on and off your website. With proven technical skills and cross-industry experience, we bring optimization benefits to your site’s webpages and the website as a whole.
- Analytical Reviews & Monitoring: This is a continuous process where the activity of web spiders, traffic, search engine rankings, and other metrics are observed for producing comprehensive reports. We then assess these reports to decide what’s working and should continue, and what’s not working and needs to change.
- Maintenance & Adjustments: This involves checking the summarized effects of the strategy and its implementation against the SEO process’s stated targets. In terms of ongoing maintenance, our team oversees both minor and major problems with the website’s operation, in order to handle them as they arise. For example, you may have fresh content that needs to be added to the website. We will assess it and tweak it as required to see that it fits in and contributes to the overall achievement of your SEO strategy. In general, the SEO process targets mostly organic links and search engine result placement. However, we often complement our clients’ SEO plans with more aggressive measures, such as paid search ads, to deliver a perfect blend of traditional and new-age digital marketing campaigns.
Interested to learn more about SEO and how search engine optimization can benefit your business? Book a no-obligation consultation today. Call us at (732) 252-6025 or contact us online.